The rain shower head is one of the most sought type of shower heads for your bathroom, as it is intended and designed to mimic rainfall, which, for some people is perhaps the most soothing feeling, as it pours down their skin. You will never have to wait for a rainfall to experience this wonderful feeling if you have a rain shower head in your bathroom.
What to expect from rain shower heads
The design and shape of such a shower head is intended to provide you with the same type of experience as standing outside in the rain. You already know how this feels if you have experienced rainfall pouring down on you during a hot summer day.
The primary difference of this gadget is that it allows you to control the rain’s temperature. You can adjust the water stream settings like a regular shower head, meaning that you can control the intensity of the artificial rain. You will use the massage setting of the pulsating rain if you plan to use it like a relaxing spa treatment. Obviously, you will change the setting to maximum if you desire a strong and high pressure shower.
You can also use the water droplets settings if you have a high end model if you desire a light and water saving shower. However, use the randomized setting for a genuine rain storm simulation, as this setting alternates the flow of water between all available settings.
Rain shower heads are typically made of either chrome or shiny steel materials but they are available in brass and other metals to match the existing fixtures in your bathroom.
You gain lots of advantages and benefits when you have a rain shower head in your bathroom. Providing details about them is beyond the scope of this article. However, some of them can provide you direct and to the point ideas about the benefits of a rain shower.
Pros and cons of using rain shower heads
• One of the primary pros is the soothing feeling this device can provide you when you are stressed after a long and tiring day in the office.
• Environmentally conscious individuals can use the “go green” water saving setting of the device.
• The best feature of the rain shower head is its aesthetic design. It is amongst the most attractive devices you can install in your bathroom.
• The rain shower head provides even and consistent flow of water, which is beyond the scope of most typical shower heads.
• The cost is the primary drawback of the rain shower head. Expect to pay hundreds of Dollars for the low end versions and thousands of dollars to the high end models.
• Its design is such that you cannot install it in a rented house.
You should install a rain shower head in your home if you enjoy the comforting harmony of rain. It is undoubtedly the best way to start each day, refreshed and relaxed. Ensure that you do not spend too much time under the shower, and reach your place of work late.
West End Plumbing WA provides Residential plumbing services including installation of shower heads. If you are anywhere in Perth and need a plumber, call us today.